2. finger x 4 = palm, cubit x 4 = span; pace, leauge, etc.
3. the nearest analog to the egyptian ankh is the nike swoosh. the ankh's herioglyphic representation is that of a sandal strap.
4. lost on the mary celeste with all hands.
5. the cities of alade are built on civil engineered "mandalas."
6. the woman in the perfumed bath, the curve of her breast.
1. on a 365 day a year cycle, the calandar realigns every 1,456 year.
2. the chakras of a dharmicly signifigant individual influence similar individuals.
3. calico pecans (the entire lot)
4. the static filling the airwaves is the symbolic representation of an empty earth.
5. the lusts of the hydra: a pantheon of devouring hungers.
6. see borges, don quixote's worms pg 97.
1. heriatic & also demiotic forms.
2. without a doubt the single largest oversight of the nuermberg trials.
3. name omitted without request; like a vanishing act.
4. according moses mamodies.
5. languishing there, fishooked, besieiged by the riddle.
6. or, to tesser: to wit, an impossibility, qed.