1. If you had to choose today, would you rather have 4 kids or AIDS? What ever you choose you get tomorrow.
thats pretty much a no-brainer (as john stamos would tell you). aids you could give to people, but jenny doesn't want me to sleep with other people! plus, she probably wouldn't want to have sex with me if i had the hiv part ii (2). four children would suck because that would make a lot of hassle for me, but judging by the lower income parts of the country, its not all that hard to pull off. plus, i'd get four people to have.
2. What profess ion that existed between 1000 and 1950 but is now obsolete would you have liked to be involved in? Messiah and othe religious positions are not allowed.
does "prince" count as a profession? i'd like to be the second to heir. abuse of power here i come. also, does "gunslinger" count? i could maybe handle being a wild west shootin' iron kinda boy. also, back in the day when anthropology involved adventure!, because there were all kinds of crazy wild places in the world that nobody knew anything about? that would be fun, too.
3. Same time period, what major war would you change the outcome of and why? Must be an actual war that could be found in a standard high school or college text book.
i want to say wwi, but i want to footnote that by mentioning that in my fictional germany, otto von bismarck was never dismissed by kaiser whoever. i just like the idea of the europe that there would be, in that instance.
4. What book in the bible would you most likely claim you wrote?
revelations. i mean, thats the nonsensical end of the world book, right?
5. What was your first Gravity experience like?
isn't it sort of to the point that i can't remember what my first gravity experiance was like? did it involve you? or perhaps i feel like i discovered it on my own. there were lights, sounds. perhaps a ufo. there may have been telephone calls.
6. Where and when have you been employed, what were your duties?
i've had all kinds of jobs!
Here's the deal:
If you want me to interview you, post a comment that simply says, "Interview me." I'll respond with questions for you to take back to your own journal and answer as a post. Of course, they'll be different for each person since this is an interview and not a general survey. At the bottom of your post, after answering the Interviewer's questions, you ask if anyone wants to be interviewed. So it becomes your turn--in the comments, you ask them any questions you have for them to take back to their journals and answer. And so it becomes the circle.
Who will play? May I interview you? -- Originally from anoisblue