The Accent Meme.
The Accent Meme, which I saw ravenface do & comeuppances do. I haven't listened to their yet, since I didn't want to taint my own results. I think that my teeth look crazy snaggled here, for one thing. Are they really that crooked! I don't think so. Also, I over-emphasized "theater" because I think I normally only say theater when I am being half-joking, or talking about where to go see a movie. & for the record, I regret that I didn't say "champagne" for the "carbonated beverage." I also am sad that I didn't add a question to this about what one calls the strip of grass between the sidewalk & the street as the variety of answers for that-- & Akron's weird predilection for horrifying names-- always captures my interest. If you want to play too, here are the rules:
Record aloud the following:
* Your name and/or username
* Where you're from
* The following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught, Orange, Coffee, direction, naturally, aluminum and herbs
* What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
* What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
* What do you call gym shoes?
* What do you say to address a group of people?
* What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
* What do you call your grandparents?
* What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
* What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
* What is the thing you change the TV channel with?